EPSON EB-X11 XGA EDUCATION PROJECTOR
- Powerful 2,600 Lumens Light Output and Colour Light Output – All the power you need to create big, bold presentations.
- Broad Connectivity – Enjoy the flexibility of a wide range of inputs. Whether you’re working from a computer, presenting from a USB or want to connect via RS-232C, the EB-X11 will always be able to deliver.
- Horizontal and Vertical Keystone – Project from virtually any angle with the easy to use keystone correction system.
- USB Plug ‘n Play – Transmit Images, Sound and Mouse Operation through one USB cable
- Low Cost of Ownership – The EB-X11 utilizes a low priced lamp and makes use of a new High Efficiency Filter; extending the life of your projector.
Brilliant image quality requires high colour brightness (colour light output), and Epson® 3LCD projectors have 3x Brighter Colours than leading competitive projectors*.
One brightness measurement (lumens) is not enough. A projector‘s specification needs to show both high colour brightness and high white brightness. If colour brightness is lower than white brightness, images may be dark, dull and lose detail. If not be sure to ask for a projector’s colour brightness specification.
* Compared to leading 1-chip DLP business and education projectors based on NPD data, July 2011 through June 2012. Colour brightness (colour light output) measured in accordance with IDMS 15.4. Colour brightness will vary depending on usage conditions.
The Epson EB-X11 projector delivers 2,600 lumens of light + colour light output for rich colourful images. Whether you’re projecting images with deep, dark colours or a white screen with minimal text or graphics, you get consistent light output. This makes the EB-X11 bright enough to be used as either an installation or desktop projector in even the brightest of rooms, without the need to dim the lights or close the curtains.
The USB Display function for Windows and Mac PC makes it possible to connect to a PC via a USB cable instead of an RGB cable.
It is also possible to view a J-peg slide show file without a PC by simply inserting a USB memory device. The EB-X11 also boasts an RS-232C input allowing you to control the projector straight from your PC.
Horizontal & Vertical Keystone
Epson’s horizontal and vertical image (keystone) correction means you can project a rectangular image from almost any Angle.
Epson’s advanced 3 in 1 USB connectivity enables instant Plug ‘n Play setup for Video, Audio and Control. Forget about complicated computer key sequences and non-intuitive controls. Instead, just plug in a standard USB cable and let your presentation impress the audience.
|Direct Connection With Document Camera (DC06)
With a direct connection to the Epson DC06, the EB-X11 will allow you to display documents or 3D objects within seconds. The addition of an Epson Document Camera enriches the learning experience, enabling you to capture and share content from textbooks, models and more.
Low Cost of Ownership
The EB-X11 utilizes a low priced and makes use of a new High Efficiency Filter; extending the life of your projector.
|Native Resolution||XGA (1024x768)|
|Throw Ratio||1.58 - 1.72|
|Lamp Type||200 Watts|
|Lamp Life||4000 hours normal|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||228 x 295 x 77 mm|
|Power Consumption||270 Watts|
|Country of Origin||Australia|