Equally suited to both live and studio environments, the ULTRAGRAPH-PRO FBQ3102HD from Behringer is dual-channel 31-band EQ featuring a proprietary FBQ feedback detection system, a handy tool for identifying problematic frequencies in a room, or for use as an audio analyzer.
Additional hi- and low-cut filters, sweepable in frequency, aid in mitigating unwanted hiss or rumble, while ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers seek to bolster the sonic performance of this unit. Utilizing an on-board crossover frequency selector, a dedicated mono XLR out helps separate frequencies that are more suitable for the subwoofer than the mains. The unit also provides both 1/4" TRS and XLR connection points.
- 31-band graphic equalizer for two-channel implementation (stereo or dual mono)
- FBQ feedback detection system for identifying problematic frequencies in a live context, or for use as an audio analyzer
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Additional sweepable hi- and low-cut filter on both channels
- Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- 12-segment LED output metering and input gain controls
- Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)