Equally suited to both live and studio environments, the ULTRAGRAPH-PRO FBQ1502HD from Behringer is a dual-channel 15-band EQ featuring the proprietary FBQ feedback detection system, a handy tool for identifying problematic frequencies in a room, or for use as an audio analyzer.
Additional low-cut filters aid in mitigating unwanted frequencies, while ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers seek to bolster the sonic performance of this unit. Utilizing an on-board crossover frequency selector, a dedicated mono XLR out helps separate frequencies that are more suitable for the subwoofer than the mains. The unit also provides both 1/4" TRS and XLR connection points.
- 15-band graphic equalizer for two-channel (stereo) implementation
- FBQ feedback detection system for identifying problematic frequencies in a live context, or for use as an audio analyzer
- Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
- Additional low-cut filter on both channels
- Ultra low-noise 4580 operational amplifiers
- Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
- 4-segment LED output metering and input gain controls