APC 850VA 230V USB Type C and A Charging Port Back UPS
- Choose the product you want and add it to your cart.
- Proceed to checkout and fill out a short form.
- Click on "Tap Payment," and a secure window will pop up.
- Select Tabby as your payment option within the pop-up.
- Enter your mobile number and receive an OTP code.
- Complete additional verification, such as providing your EID & other details.
- Enter your Full Name and perform ID Verification.
- Finally, press "Buy Now" to complete the purchase.
Back-UPS Features & Benefits
Battery-protected and surge-only outlets
Reserves power capacity and run time for connected equipment that require UPS battery back-up while providing surge only protection for less critical equipment
LED status display
Quickly understand unit and power status with visual indicators.
Provides notification of changing utility power and UPS power conditions
Intelligent battery management
Maximizes battery performance, life, and reliability through intelligent, precision charging.
Battery failure notification
Provides early-warning fault analysis on batteries enabling timely preventive maintenance
Periodic battery self-test ensures early detection of a battery that needs to be replaced.
Ensures the product has been tested and approved to work safely with the connected service provider equipment and within the specified environment.
Battery and surge protected outlets
Back up and protect your hardware and data during power outages, surges and spikes.
Surge only outlets
Protect secondary electronics from surges and spikes without reducing battery power used to run primary electronics during an outage.
|APC 850VA 230V USB Type C and A Charging Port Back UPS
|47 - 63 Hz
|Input Voltage Range
|180 - 266V
|LED status display with on line : on battery : replace battery and overload indicators
|Alarm when on battery : distinctive low battery alarm : overload continuous tone alarm
|Country of Origin
|United Arab Emirates