Elite Screens Aeon Cinergy 3D at is a fixed frame ambient and ceiling light rejecting (alarm/CLR) projection screen that is perforated to permit acoustic transparency for use with in-wall speakers The THIN frame design maximizes the viewing area into a smaller footprint which is more appealing in appearance and in accommodating room dé cor The Cinergy 3D at is ISF certified for accurate color reproduction contrast and dynamic range to create a bright crisp and clear image.
- Size 120-inch diagonal 16 9 Aspect Ratio View size 58 3" H x 104 1" W Overall size 59 1" H x 104 9" W x 1 3" D
- SCREEN MATERIAL Cinergy 3D AT Acoustically Transparent Angular-Reflective Material with Ceiling/Ambient Light Rejecting (CLR/ALR) Technology Features a 90° Viewing Angle with 1 2 Gain Standard-Throw Projectors Only ISF Certified for Accurate Color Reproduction 4K/8K Ultra HD & Active 3D Ready and Polarized for Passive 3D GREENGUARD and GREENGUARD GOLD UL 2818 Certified for Safety Indoor Emissions
- Design stunning Award Winning edge Free design Lightweight and easy to Assemble 6-piece split aluminum frame with all installation and hanging hardware View set-up/ installation videos provided by Elite Screens website
- Installation Aeon screen kits includes full installation Kit with optional use ultra-thin bezel frame and sliding wall mount brackets for easy Hanging and centering Available accessory sold separately Color changing LED for halo Glow effect
- 2-year/ 3-Year ENR-G Manufactures by Elite Screens' An ISO9001 Manufacturer since 2004 and Lifetime Tech Support by email web chat or toll free phone call by Elite's Professional service team