Optoma X600 Lumens 6000 XGA Projector
- 6000 lumens bright output makes it ideal for large screen applications
- DisplayPort and HDMI ports for full digital connectivity
- Full 3D compatibility. Studies show information is more easily retained when material is presented in 3D
- Over the network management and control capability makes it the perfect projector for large installations
Creston Roomview® - NETWORK CONTROL
- Manage up to 250 projectors at the same time (via master PC).
- Control and alter the projector settings using a simple web browser page including OSD menu control.
- Set up email alerts for warning message
- Ideal for large installations in both the educational and business environments.
AMX Compatibility – Dynamic Discovery
Protocol is incorporated into the X600. This feature allows for easy installation with AMX control systems
Clear, Focused Images
DarkChip3™ technology from Texas Instruments produces a stunning 3000:1 contrast ratio for pin sharp graphics and crystal clear text. Crisper whites, ultra-rich blacks makes images come alive and text easier to read
ideal for business and education presentation.
3000:1 contrast ratio
|10000:1 contrast ratio|
The X600 incorporates energy saving features to conserve power and extend the lamp life:
|To achieve the maximum 3500hrs² lamp life time the projector should be operating in STD mode and the shut down timer should be enabled to automatically switch off the projector if it is accidentally left on when no longer required. Enabling the <0.5W Standby mode will ensure the minimum energy consumption when the projector is not being used.|
- Easy lamp replacement from the top cover
- Direct power on – start up time is significantly reduced as standby mode is bypassed when the power cable is inserted into an active power outlet. This eliminates the need to use the 'Power' button on the remote control or the projector keypad.
- Signal power on – the projector will power on when it receives a signal. This eliminates the need to use the 'Power' button on the remote control or the projector keypad.
- Auto power off – if after a pre-determined time the projector does not receive a signal, it will turn itself off automatically, conserving power and extending the life of the lamp.
- Key pad lock – once enabled prevents unauthorised adjustments ensuring the projector can only be controlled via the remote control.
- +12v Trigger – electric screen control
- Logo capture – customise your start up screen
- Easy to use remote with laser pointer, mouse control and direct source selection
Virtually Maintenance Free = Lower Cost of Ownership
We are so confident that the X600 image colour quality will remain as good as the day you bought it that Optoma will guarantee it for five years.
System integration control
Easy to use remote control
|Product Name||Optoma X600 Lumens 6000 XGA Projector|
|Native Resolution||XGA (1024x768)|
|Projection Size||0.71 – 8.34m (28.01” - 328.38”) Diagonal 4:3|
|Throw Ratio||1.8 - 2.1:1|
|Lumens||6000 ANSI Lumens|
|Lamp Life||4000/3000/2500 (hrs)|
|Dimensions (WxDxH)||326 x 254 x 104 mm|
|Power Consumption||370W Bright mode / 320W Eco mode (< 0.5W Standby)|
|Country of Origin||China|