Elite Screens Evanesce Plus series is the ideal selection for medium to large space installations. The Evanesce Plus front projection screen is designed for the "hidden" in-ceiling installation, and features a fire-resistant and GreenGuard GOLD certified screen material. The MaxWhite Fiberglass projection screen is housed within a heavy-duty, moisture resistant, aluminum casing that is remarkably easy to install with the included accessories. The wall switch, radio frequency (RF) and infrared (IR) remote control allow the user to operate the screen up and down with the swift, tubular motor for an effortless viewing experience. The Evanesce Plus series is engineered to last and will surely have your auditorium, gymnasium, banquet, or theater audiences "wowing" for many years. Since 2004, Elite Screens has become a global leader in projection screen manufacturing through its headquarters in the US and branch offices in Europe, Japan, Australia, India, Taiwan, and China. With a focus on superior product and service, Elite Screens is dedicated to making projection screens for any projection environment. Ask about Elite’s 2-year warranty and 3-year ENR-G enhanced warranty.
- 180-Inch diagonal, 16: 9 Aspect Ratio. View size: 156. 9" W x 88. 3" H. Overall size: 166. 3" W x 108. 5" H. Extra 12-inch Black drop. White case.
- Screen material: MaxWhite FG, 1. 1 Gain. Fiberglass-backed, 180 degree wide viewing angle, fully Black backed front projection screen with textured surface. 4K Ultra HD and active 3D projection ready. Green guard and GREENGUARD gold Certified. Mildew resistant and easy to clean with mild soap and water.
- Large, concealed, in-ceiling, recessed front projection screen is designed for commercial and residential applications. The tubular motor operates swiftly, and black masking borders enhance picture contrast.
- Includes installation kit, infrared (IR) & Radio frequency (RF) remotes, 3-way position wall switch, and standard 5-12 volt trigger.
- 5 year Manufacturer's warranty