Brother ScanNCut Home and Hobby Fabric Cutter CM110
Introducing ScanNCut from Brother, the world’s first home and hobby cutting machine with a built-in scanner.
No more design cartridges and no PC required, ScanNCut will change the way you think about cutting machines forever. Imagine having 600 built-in designs…so what? Now, imagine cutting what other cutting machines can cut, plus cut fabric* effortlessly! But wait… there is more, imagine a 300 DPI built-in colour scanner that can create outline cutting designs from a hand drawn sketch, or original art of something you saw in a magazine without the use of a PC. Now the only thing limiting your cutting creativity is your imagination.
- World’s first home and hobby cutting machine with a 300 DPI built-in scanner. Scan virtually anything - from a handmade drawing to your most cherished family photo.
- No design cartridges or PC required. With over 600 built-in designs and the ability to scan virtually anything, your creative freedom is no longer limited!
- Large 3.7” colour LCD touch screen with on-screen editing capabilities such as rotating, welding, resizing and organizing.
- 11.7” wide scanning and cutting area to accommodate large projects.
- Easy to use right out of the box with a limited set up time and user-friendly interface.
- Spotlight and Lincraft exclusive model
|Product Name||Brother ScanNCut Home and Hobby Fabric Cutter CM110|
|LCD||9.4cm Colour Touch Screen LCD|
|Work Area||11.7inch x 11.7inch (29.7cm x 29.7cm)|
|Optional Work Area||11.7inch x 23.4inch (29.7cm x 59.4cm)|
|Cutting speed||5 levels|
|Blade Depth Levels||12 levels|
|Scan Resolution||300 DPI|